Registrations Are Now Open To Join Venture Alliances
Participants can now submit their application to join the Venture Alliances industry-academia matchmaking and collaboration platform. Register today and be among the first to participate in the Entrepreneurial Residency Programme®. The call closes on 15th December 2022. (Hurry up! Spots are limited to 20 academic and 20 business participants.)
Who is eligible?
What does the program entail?
What do I gain by joining?
FOR ACADEMIC INNOVATORS
- You will be matched with a relevant industrial partner, allowing you to:
- Find a market need or use case for your early-stage technology
- Establish an R&D project with industry to bring your innovation quicker (and more successfully) to the market
- Unique opportunity to enhance your entrepreneurial competencies for career development, through:
- Specialised training on business aspects of innovation commercialisation from expert mentors (e.g. company management, financial literacy, private funding, IPR and regulatory aspects)
- Hands-on experience working with industry
- Pitch your innovation, project or venture to a board of experts and receive their feedback.
- Receive guidance and support on identifying suitable public or hybrid funding and submitting a proposal for such funding as part of a consortium with industry.
FOR BUSINESSES AND ENTREPRENEURS
- You will gain access to cutting edge technologies from the academic world to:
- Improve your current offering by developing new, highly innovative product features or product line extensions
- Digitally transform workflows and processes within the enterprise, improving efficiency
- Make current processes and systems more environmentally sustainable, enhancing corporate social responsibility and adhering better to regulations.
- Enhance your personal competencies in research-based innovation commercialisation and keep up to grips with what is happening in the academic world within your area of business interest.
- Gain an opportunity to form part of a R&D&I consortium eligible for public or hybrid funding to develop and realise a project with academia (e.g. EIC, ERC, FET, EIT) – and receive guidance on identifying suitable grants and submitting a funding proposal
- Pitch your innovation, project or venture to a board of independent experts & investors and receive their feedback.